· Sales amounted to SEK 322.7 million (297.2).
· The operating profit decreased to SEK -9.7 million (8.7).
· Earnings improved in the UK, which reported a profit. Other segments reported lower operating profit than the previous year.
· Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 11.7 million (24.9).
· Net interest-bearing debt decreased to SEK 91.0 million (167.2).Jan-March2012 Jan-March2011 Full year2011 Sales, SEK million 322.7 297.2 1,200.7 Operating profit, SEK million -9.7 8.7 53.6 Profit after tax, SEK million -14.4 0.9 22.7 Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million 28.6 39.6 151.1 Cash flow after investments, SEK million 11.7 24.9 95.7 Profit per share after tax, SEK -1.76 0.11 2.77 Net debt, SEK million 91.0 167.2 95.6 Equity per share,SEK 63.82 61.24 66.77 Equity/assets ratio, % 37.4 37.3 37.7
The interim report will be presented at a telephone conference call according to earlier distributed invitation at 2:30 PM today.
Please read the full interim report in the attached file.
Facts about StudsvikStudsvik offers a range of advanced technical services to the international nuclear power industry in such areas as waste treatment, decommissioning, engineering & services, and operating efficiency. The company has 60 years experience of nuclear technology and radiological services. Studsvik is a leading supplier on a rapidly expanding market. The business is conducted through five segments: Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, USA and Global Services. Studsvik has 1,100 employees in 7 countries and the company's shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Studsvik is publishing this information pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The Information was released for public disclosure on April 26, 2012 at 01:00 PM CET.
www.studsvik.comStudsvik Interim Report Jan-March 2012Press release as PDFThis announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.The owner of this announcement warrants that:(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of theinformation contained therein.Source: Studsvik AB via Thomson Reuters ONEHUG#1606314